The buildings, constructed using the Group's solutions, required:
- 345 tons of cement - PC+ CEM II/A-M (V-L) 42.5N;
- Lafarge Ceiling grid and plasterboard covering 5,500m² ceiling space;
- 1,500 linear meters of Lafarge partition systems (Plasterboard, Metal Studs & Track);
- 35m³ of Artevia® Polished concrete for the entrance hall.
Also reflecting the Group's commitment to sustainable construction, the buildings incorporate high energy performances components:
- thicker tinted glass for the windows providing better thermal insulation (cooler offices in summer and warmer in winter);
- motion sensors to replace switches, etc.