- What is the ultimate parent company of the LafargeHolcim Group?
- What are the most important debt issuing entities within the LafargeHolcim Group?
- Where are the LafargeHolcim Group’s debt instruments listed?
- What is the LafargeHolcim Group’s rating target?
- Do the LafargeHolcim Group’s debt instruments have step down/up rating change and/or change of control covenants?
LafargeHolcim Ltd (formerly Holcim Ltd) is the ultimate parent company of the LafargeHolcim Group. LafargeHolcim Ltd is domiciled in Switzerland and is a company limited by shares (Aktiengesellschaft) incorporated in Switzerland under Swiss law. LafargeHolcim Ltd’s shares are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and Euronext Paris.
The LafargeHolcim Group has a number of debt issuing entities, of which the main entities are:
- LafargeHolcim Continental Finance Ltd
- LafargeHolcim International Finance Ltd
- LafargeHolcim Sterling Finance (Netherlands) B.V.
- LafargeHolcim Ltd (formerly Holcim Ltd)
- LafargeHolcim Finance US LLC
- LafargeHolcim Helvetia Finance Ltd
- Holcim Finance (Luxembourg) S.A.
- Holcim US Finance S.à r.l. & Cie S.C.S.
- Holcim Finance (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Holcim Capital México, S.A. de C.V.
The purpose of these entities is to act as finance companies on behalf of the LafargeHolcim Group.
Many of the LafargeHolcim Group’s debt instruments are listed on the Swiss (SIX) and Luxembourg (LuxSE) stock exchanges. In addition, some debt instruments are listed on the London (LSE), Mexican (BMV) or Thai (TBMA) stock exchanges. Some debt instruments are not listed on any stock exchange and are traded over-the-counter.
The LafargeHolcim Group commits to a solid investment grade rating.
Yes, some of the LafargeHolcim Group’s debt instruments have step down/up rating change and/or change of control covenants. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the respective debt instruments for more information in this respect.