Building collective housing means business. As an investor, developer, design team, or contractor, you have specific requirements:
- Selling flats faster and improving the profitability of your project, through fast track construction and more efficient work on jobsites.
- Being compliant with local construction thermal regulations, with the help of state-of-the-art insulation performance.
- Increasing the value of your project and attracting buyers and renters with green building accreditations and labels (LEED®, BREEAM®, HQE®, etc.) and superior environmental features for water, waste, and recycling.
For high-rise buildings, investors, developers, design teams, or contractors need to:
- Maximize the space available for sale by reducing structural elements' floor area, thanks to high-strength structural solutions.
- Ensure continuous delivery of large volumes of materials, even in crowded city centers that are difficult to access.