Building collective housing means business. As an investor, developer, design team, or contractor, you have specific requirements:
- selling flats faster and improving the profitability of your project, through fast track construction and efficient work on jobsites
- being compliant with local construction thermal regulations • Increasing the value of your project and attracting buyers and renters with green building certifications and labels (LEED, BREEAM, HQE) and environmental features for water, waste, and recycling
- and for high-rise buildings, it is important to maximize the space available for sale by reducing structural elements' floor area and ensure continuous delivery of large volumes of materials.
- We can speed up your jobsites with precast solutions that help optimize the manpower, rapid strength concrete to quicker build upper floors, and high performance concretes that enable thinner structural columns
- We contribute to the thermal performance of your collective housing construction by reducing energy consumption with advanced thermal-efficient concrete, complying with local regulations through high thermal performance concrete blocks, and creating energy-efficient construction elements such as walls, floors, and roofs
- We help match the most demanding green building certifications by improving water management, leveraging our demolition waste recycling expertise, and consulting you to design the right material combinations