- You need a world-class partner to support you with your project design
- You need certainty in terms of planning and budget for your projects
- Your project must meet safety, public acceptance, and regulatory challenges
With LafargeHolcim, you can count on a building materials provider that supports you from the design and planning of your project:
- Infrastructure is one of LafargeHolcim’s core business segments, with dedicated sectoral teams and expertise in selected sectors at your side, right from the design phase.
- Whether for an underground mine, a port, or a wind farm, we can offer unique materials solutions to optimize your project design and planning.
- We can create customized formulas that incorporate the latest technology, developed at the world's first R&D facility in our sector.
- Our international key account management team is here to support major infrastructure players from the project design phase forward.
With LafargeHolcim, you can count on our solid industrial skills and long-term support for your infrastructure project execution:
- We have worked in the infrastructure sector since 1864, starting with Lafarge’s contribution to the construction of the Suez Canal.
- LafargeHolcim has gained hands-on experience by providing tailored solutions for a variety of projects, with references covering all sectors, including highways, underground mines, dams, major airports, viaducts, museums, wind farms, etc.
- We provide unparalleled on-site logistics and services around the world thanks to our global presence.
Your infrastructure projects serve the public interest, transform the local landscape, and represent long-term structuring investments. By choosing LafargeHolcim, you benefit from our:
- Worksites managed with total safety, as health and safety are our top priorities.
- Commitment to the environment and development of local communities. Our sustainability commitments are among the most forward-thinking in our sector.
- Respect for ethics. In all our operations, our teams follow a strict Code of Business Conduct related to matters of financial transparency and compliance with legislation.
- Our advanced aesthetics solutions, such as our Ultra High Performance Concrete (UHPC), for both strong and beautiful structures.