- You need a world-class partner to support you with your project design
- You need certainty in terms of planning and budget for your projects
- Your project must meet safety, public acceptance, and regulatory challenges
With LafargeHolcim, you can count on a building materials provider that supports you from the design and planning of your project:
- Infrastructure is one of our core markets, with dedicated sectoral teams and expertise in selected sectors at your side, right from the design phase.
- Whether for an underground mine, a port, or a wind farm, we can offer unique materials solutions to optimize your project design and planning.
- We can create customized formulas that incorporate the latest technology, developed at the world's first R&D facility in our sector.
With LafargeHolcim, you can count on our solid industrial skills and long-term support for your infrastructure project execution:
- We have worked in the infrastructure sector since 1864, starting with Lafarge’s contribution to the construction of the Suez Canal.
- LafargeHolcim has gained hands-on experience by providing tailored solutions for a variety of projects, with references covering all sectors, including highways, underground mines, dams, major airports, viaducts, museums, wind farms, etc.
- We provide unparalleled on-site logistics and services around the world thanks to our global presence.
Your infrastructure projects serve the public interest, transform the local landscape, and represent long-term structuring investments. By choosing LafargeHolcim, you benefit from our:
- Worksites managed with total safety, as health and safety are our top priorities.
- Commitment to the environment and development of local communities. Our sustainability commitments are among the most forward-thinking in our sector.
- Respect for ethics. In all our operations, our teams follow a strict Code of Business Conduct related to matters of financial transparency and compliance with legislation.
- Our advanced aesthetics solutions, such as our Ultra High Performance Concrete (UHPC), for both strong and beautiful structures.