Lafarge informs its shareholders that they are called to a Combined General Meeting on Tuesday May 7, 2013 at 3.30 pm (at the first convocation), at Salle Pleyel, 252 rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris (France).
Availability of preparatory documentation for the General Meeting
The Notice of meeting will be published in the Bulletin des Annonces Légales et Obligatoires (BALO) on March 18, 2013.
The notice of meeting contains the agenda of the meeting, the draft resolutions, the Board's report upon such draft resolutions as well as information on how to attend and to vote at this shareholders meeting and will be available from March 18, 2013 in the section "Shareholders & Investors" of the Group's website. Other information relating to the meeting will also be available on this website.
All documents and information relating to the meeting will be available to shareholders under the conditions specified by current laws and regulations.
General Meeting - Governance and dividend
Shareholders will be asked in particular to:
- set the normal dividend at euro 1 per share and the loyalty dividend at euro 1.10 per share, with Lafarge shares traded ex-dividend on and after July 2, 2013 and the dividend payment date on July 5, 2013:
- Dividend ex date : July 2, 2013
- Dividend payment date : July 5, 2013;
- renew the term of office of Ms Hélène Ploix and Mssrs Bruno Lafont, Philippe Charrier, Oscar Fanjul and Juan Gallardo;
- renew the usual financing authorizations for capital increases.
Notes to editors
Located in 64 countries with 65,000 employees, Lafarge is a world leader in building materials, with top-ranking positions in its Cement, Aggregates & Concrete businesses. In 2012, Lafarge posted sales of 15.8 billion euros.
Since 2010, the Lafarge Group has been part of the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index, the first global sustainability benchmark, in recognition of its sustainable development actions. With the world's leading building materials research facility, Lafarge places innovation at the heart of its priorities, working for sustainable construction and architectural creativity.