We know the needs of our oil & gas customers, locally and globally: state-of-the-art quality and innovation, time gains, and best costs. And when it comes to oil & gas well cement, you would expect from a solution provider: consistency in well cement quality and supply, global supply chain execution, inovation products that matchthe rapidly evolving drilling conditions.
LafargeHolcim operates the largest network of API licensed plants, with 17 established in 14 countries. We can supply all your oil and gas well drilling and construction projects across the world. Most of our well cement solutions are certified by the American Petroleum Institute (API). They go through a rigorous process to ensure quality and consistency to offer you the right performance for your application: offshore, onshore, shale gas/oil applications, high sulfate resistance, adjustable density, mechanical resistance, predictable setting and pumping time, and water tightness.
What makes LafargeHolcim different
- Large network of API certified products and plants
- Optimized logistics and 24/7 shipping
- Far-reaching expertise in cement
- Global reach, including ability to access remote areas
- Full product testing services
- State-of-the-art building materials research facility
- Optimized production facilities’ footprint to ensure a specialized approach to your needs
- Over 1.7Mt of oil and gas products manufactured and delivered every year
- Full range of construction/infrastructure solutions,