So the world builds better
Oil & Gas services
At LafargeHolcim, we know what is critical for our oil and gas customers, locally and globally:
- State-of-the-art quality and innovation,
- Time gains and
- Best costs
When it comes to oil and gas well cement, you expect from a solution provider of our caliber:
- Consistency in well cement quality and supply;
- Supply chain execution for timeliness and availability of well cement around the globe; and
- Innovation, with new cement product development to address rapidly evolving drilling conditions.
Our oil and gas well cement solutions
Most of our LafargeHolcim well cement solutions are certified by the American Petroleum Institute (API). They go through a rigorous process to ensure quality and consistency to offer you the right performance for your application:
- Onshore and,
- Shale gas/oil applications.
- High sulfate resistance,
- Adjustable density,
- Mechanical resistance,
- Predictable setting and pumping time, and
- Water tightness.
What makes us different
- Large network of API certified products and plants.
- Optimized logistics and 24/7 shipping.
- Our far-reaching expertise in cement.
- Our global reach, including ability to access remote areas.
- Full product testing services.
- Our state-of-the-art building materials research facility.
- Our optimized production facilities’ footprint to ensure a specialized approach to your needs.
- Over 1.7Mt of oil and gas products manufactured and delivered every year.
- Full range of construction/infrastructure solutions.
Our well cement products
- Portland cement for construction and surface casing.
- API Class A cement for well cementing where temperature and pressure are not excessive.
- API Class G cement for well cementing where higher pressures are experienced.
- API Class H cement for well cementing and high temperature and high pressure applications.
- Below Temperature and Above Temperature silica blend cements.
- Delivered model: we can deliver to your worksite all around the globe via truck, rail, ship, and barge, both in bulk or bags.
- Laboratory testing: we support your operations thanks to our network of well cement laboratories in the USA, Spain, Egypt, Mexico, and Brazil.
- Product development: the technical knowledge of our research team dedicated to oil and gas will provide you with the latest innovative solutions designed for increasing challenges in exploration activities (e.g. deep water, extreme conditions).
Our oil and gas well cement capacities
LafargeHolcim operates the largest network of API licensed plants, with 17 established in 14 countries. We can supply all your oil and gas well drilling and construction projects across the world.