What we offer
Working at LafargeHolcim is a great opportunity for our employees to find answers to today’s and tomorrow’s challenges in the construction industry by developing solutions for more sustainable urbanization and minimizing the environmental impact of our operations.
• We offer excellent working conditions, including:
• A healthy and safe work environment: A fundamental value of LafargeHolcim is providing working conditions that adhere to the best health and safety standards. It is entrenched in our corporate culture at all levels, from management to operations, from offices and industrial sites to roads.
• Connecting the best talents: For LafargeHolcim, being the most advanced group in the construction materials industry means attracting, retaining, and connecting the best professionals of our sector, in all our fields: operations, management, support functions, etc.
• An inclusive, caring, and enjoyable workplace: LafargeHolcim believes that offering supportive working conditions and building diverse and inclusive teams are the best ways to create an engaged workforce that will generate value to all our stakeholders. Our Group respects and values different ideas, experiences, and perspectives and provides an inclusive working environment for everyone.
• Opportunities to grow to full potential: Continuous improvement is part of our culture. Our Group offers leadership capability, skills, and knowledge development programs.
• Recognize and reward contributions: LafargeHolcim expects a consistent level of excellence from its employees. In return, our Group rewards high performance with attractive compensation and benefits.
Who we are
It is our 80,000 employees who create value for our customers and stakeholders and ensure our business success in over 80 countries. They are also the achievers who can help us reach our aspirations and become the company we want to be:
- Customer and solution centric: Delivering value to our customers through our products and services is at the core of who we are.
- Excellence: As the leader of our industry, LafargeHolcim intends to deliver operational excellence through our teams’ top performance with the help of global operating models deployed systematically across our operations.
- Innovate to differentiate: Innovation is part of LafargeHolcim’s business culture. We have the best research capabilities in our industry, and our teams work to meet and anticipate the building materials demands of society and of our customers.
- Integrity and stakeholder trust: For LafargeHolcim, being a trustworthy partner is about applying consistent integrity principles, delivering on promises, respecting people, and caring for the environment. In order to support those values, our company has a Code of business conduct in place.
- Working with communities: In order to ensure the long-term development of our operations, LafargeHolcim teams are engaged with local stakeholders in socio-economic development initiatives to help build and strengthen local communities.