Arts and culture
As a private foundation, contractor, or public body dedicated to promoting culture, you develop museums, concert halls, opera houses, and more. We understand the stakes are high as you confront these demanding challenges: contribute to vibrant and unique landmarks, maximize durability of the buildings, create a unique design with optimal acoustic, ensure project safety, planning and budget constraints. During the design and construction of buildings dedicated to arts and culture, LafargeHolcim works with you every step of the way to:
- build partnerships with renowned architects of famous museums and cultural project
- overcome the most complex operational challenges with the support of our project management experience
- develop tailored building materials solutions using the technology developed at our R&D Center and in our laboratories near your project sites.
- support you through our global supply and distribution network, ensuring consistent quality and delivery.
Today, stadiums are more than just sports arenas, they are city landmarks and brand templtes. As a result, building such facilities requires companies, contractors, and public bodies to: provide a unique aesthetic and acoustic experience to spectators, include business facilities of modern sports arenas (shopping, entertainment, events, conferences, etc.), complete projects on time and on budget and maintain public support throughout project lifetime. LafargeHolcim is your partner in designing and building attractive, innovative and durable sports facilities we have extensive experience working with renowned architects on major stadiums worldwide. We work with you to design the most advanced solutions tailored to your sports arena projects:
- from traditional cement to high-tech aesthetic concretes, such as our Ultra High Performance Concrete (UHPC) and decorative concretes
- a range of solutions to reduce the environmental footprint, such as recycled aggregates, insulating concrete, and draining concrete for water recovery
- any required custom-made products can be developed to your specifications by our R&D labs at both international and local levels.